You are informed that this website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google") to help analyse the use of this website. For this purpose, Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer.
The information generated by the cookies about your use of this website - standard internet log information (including your IP address) and visitor behaviour information in an anonymous form - will be transmitted to and stored by Google including on servers in the United States. Google will anonymize the information sent by removing the last octet of your IP address prior to its storage. According to Google Analytics terms of service, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website and compiling reports on website activity for the European Council.
The European Council will not use, and will not allow any third party to use the statistical analytics tool to track or to collect any personally identifiable information of visitors to this site. Google may transfer the information collected by Google Analytics to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. According to Google Analytics terms of service, Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
Gok Pro Studio logo are trademarks and tradenames of the Gok Pro Studio and may not be reproduced or copied without consent.
WHO ARE WE?
We are Gok Pro Studio, a fashion agency based in London, UK. Our registered address is Gok Pro Studio, Bansal House, Bracken Industrial Estate,185A Forest Road,IG6 3HX and you can contact us by email at email@example.com or by telephone on +44 (0) 203 961 5007
Opus Talent Solutions is a global group of companies which provides talent solution services, including permanent and temporary recruitment services, to clients looking to recruit personnel for their businesses. We have offices in Bristol, London, Reading, Manchester, Amsterdam, New York, Sydney and Hong Kong and details of all our group companies can be found at the end of this Policy.
For the purposes of compliance with local laws in force from time to time, the registered entity in your market or who you do business with will be the data controller.
Gok Pro Studio takes data protection seriously and aims to comply with best industry practice and all local laws. The application of this policy may be varied in accordance with local legal requirements and we may issue a country specific notice setting out specific provisions and practices in that jurisdiction.
WHAT DOES THIS POLICY COVER?
We at Gok Pro Studio. take your personal data seriously. This Policy:
- sets out the types of personal data that we collect about you
- explains how and why we collect and use your personal data
- explains how long we keep your personal data for
- explains when, why and with who we will share your personal data
- sets out the legal basis we have for using your personal data
- explains the effect of refusing to provide the personal data requested
explains the different rights and choices you have when it comes to your personal data
explains how we may contact you and how you can contact us.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
We collect personal information including but not limited to your first name, surname, email address (both personal and business), telephone number, company name, location.
WHERE DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA ABOUT YOU FROM?
The following are the different sources we may collect personal data about you from:
- Directly from you. This may be by telephone, email or in person.
- Through publicly available sources. We use the following public sources:
- Social media and networking sites, including LinkedIn
Where we collect your information through publicly available sources as set out above, we may do this with the aid of software programmes.
HOW AND WHY WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We will use your data so that we can provide our services to you, including:
- To match your skills, experience and education with a potential employer or client or current job opportunities.
- To provide more detailed information to a client, should you be chosen by the client to go through to the next stage.
- To keep you informed of job opportunities which we think may be of interest to you.
- To send you other information that may be of interest to you, such as workshops, events and newsletters from Gok Pro Studio.
- To provide career guidance and management.
- To respond to your requests or questions when you contact us.
- To carry out our contractual obligations with you or with a client, including under any contracts we intend to enter into with you.
- To analyse trends in industry, although this information will be anonymised.
- To third parties (see below).
- If you work for a client or a potential employer looking to fill roles, to contact you about prospective candidates or leads and to share your contact details with a candidate, at interview stage and beyond.
- To provide services relating to talent management, including recruitment, talent consultancy, market mapping and research and salary surveys.
- To manage our relationship with you and with our clients and perform administrative and operational tasks.
- To comply with our legal obligations and rights, under contracts and at law, and to cooperate with authorities and investigations.
WHAT MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS DO YOU SEND?
We may send marketing communications to you by email, through social media, SMS or by post. You may opt out of receiving any further marketing communications by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in an email received from Gok Pro Studio. or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR?
We keep your information for as long as you want us to and to use your information as described above. Please note that we may retain some of your information after you cease to use our services if it is necessary to meet our legal obligations, such as retaining the information for tax and accounting purposes.
Our standard policy is to retain personal information for 3 years but when determining the relevant retention periods, we will take into account:
- Our contractual obligations and rights in relation to the relevant information;
- Legal obligations under applicable law to retain data for a certain period of time;
- Our legitimate interest where we have carried out a balancing test;
- Statute of limitations under applicable law;
- Disputes, whether potential or actual;
- If you have made a request to have your information deleted;
- Guidelines issued by relevant data protection authorities.
If we determine that we can delete your data, we will do so securely.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH?
Your personal data may be shared with certain third parties who will be subject to contractual obligations of confidentiality and compliance with relevant laws, including:
- Employees within the Gok Pro Studio
- Suppliers and contractors who may perform services for us, including professional advisers such as accountants or lawyers, insurance brokers, consultants, background check agencies, email marketing agencies, event organisers.
- Government or law enforcement authorities or any other third party in any jurisdiction, if we believe that we have an obligation to do so or that such action is necessary to protect, defend or enforce our rights.
- In the event of a sale, merger, liquidation, receivership or transfer of assets of any member of our group, to any third party provided they are obliged to only use your personal data for the purposes that you have provided it to us.
We may also conduct checks on you to verify the information you have provided and where we do this we may share your information with former employers or clients.
WHAT LEGAL BASIS DO WE HAVE FOR USING YOUR INFORMATION?
For prospective employees, candidates, contractors, referees and clients, our processing is necessary for our legitimate interests in that we need the information in order to be able to assess suitability for potential roles, to find potential candidates and to contact clients and referees.
We carry out a balancing test to ensure that our processing is necessary and that your fundamental rights of privacy are not outweighed by our legitimate interests, before we go ahead with such processing. We keep a record of these balancing tests which you can find out more about by contacting us using the details below.
If you are interviewed and submitted as a candidate, then this may involve the processing of more detailed personal data including sensitive data such as health information that you or others provide about you. In that case we always ask for your consent before undertaking such processing.
We may also rely on our processing being necessary to perform a contract for you, if you are a client or a candidate or contractor and we are negotiating or have entered into an agreement with you to provide services to you or receive services from you.
Processing may also be necessary to fulfil our legal and regulatory obligations, such as disclosure to public authorities, regulators and investigations. We may also use your information if we have to establish, exercise or defend legal claims or where the personal information is in the public domain. The legal basis for this processing activity is that it is in the public interest.
DO WE TRANSFER YOUR DATA OUTSIDE THE EEA?
Yes, we may transfer your personal data to members of the Gok Pro Studio, clients and partners in countries outside the EEA (being the 27 Member States of the EU plus Norway, Leichtenstein and Iceland). This includes the US, Hong Kong and Australia and other countries where our clients or processors may be located.
These countries’ privacy laws may be different from those in your home country. Where we transfer data to a country which has not been deemed to provide adequate data protection standards we always have security measures and contractual clauses in place to protect your personal data.
By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storage or processing. To find out more about how we safeguard your information as related to transfers contact us on email@example.com.
WHAT SECURITY MEASURES DO WE HAVE IN PLACE?
We have appropriate technical and organisational security measures in place to protect your personal information under our control and to prevent unauthorised access, destruction, transmission, misuse or alteration of it. However, we cannot guarantee that such unauthorised access, destruction, transmission, misuse or alteration will not happen.
Transfer of data via the internet is not completely secure and while we do our best to protect your personal data, any data you transmit to us is at your own risk. Once we have received your data we will follow our procedures and policies to protect it.
If we share any links to external websites operated by other organisations (such as clients, training providers etc) with you, any data you submit to those websites (including clicking on any link) is outside our control and will be subject to that third party’s data protection and privacy policies. We cannot guarantee that any third party will be compliant with relevant laws and best industry practice and accept no responsibility or liability for these third parties.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE IN RELATION TO THE DATA WE HOLD ON YOU?
By law, you have a number of rights when it comes to your personal data. Further information and advice about your rights can be obtained from the data protection regulator in your country.
1. The right to be informed
You have the right to be provided with clear, transparent and easily understandable information about how we use your information and your rights. This is why we’re providing you with the information in this Policy.
2. The right of access
This is so you’re aware and can check that we’re using your information in accordance with data protection law.
3. The right to rectification
You are entitled to have your information corrected if it’s inaccurate or incomplete.
4. The right to erasure
This is also known as ‘the right to be forgotten’ and, in simple terms, enables you to request the deletion or removal of your information where there’s no compelling reason for us to keep using it. This is not a general right to erasure; there are exceptions.
5. The right to restrict processing
You have rights to ‘block’ or suppress further use of your information. When processing is restricted, we can still store your information, but may not use it further. We keep lists of people who have asked for further use of their information to be ‘blocked’ to make sure the restriction is respected in future.
6. The right to data portability
You have rights to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different services. For example, if you decide to switch to a new provider, this enables you to move, copy or transfer your information easily between our IT systems and theirs safely and securely, without affecting its usability.
7. The right to object to processing
You have the right to object to certain types of processing, including processing for direct marketing or if you no longer want to be contacted with potential opportunities.
8. The right to lodge a complaint
You have the right to lodge a complaint about the way we handle or process your personal data with your national data protection regulator.
9. If you have given your consent to anything we do with your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time (although if you do so, it does not mean that anything we have done with your personal data with your consent up to that point is unlawful). This includes your right to withdraw consent to us using your personal data for marketing purposes.
We usually act on requests and provide information free of charge, but may charge a reasonable fee to cover our administrative costs of providing the information for:
- baseless or excessive/repeated requests, or
- further copies of the same information.
Alternatively, we may be entitled to refuse to act on the request.
Please consider your request responsibly before submitting it. We’ll respond as soon as we can. Generally, this will be within one month from when we receive your request but, if the request is going to take longer to deal with, we’ll come back to you and let you know.
HOW WILL WE CONTACT YOU?
We may contact you by phone, email or via social media or networking sites. If you prefer a particular contact means over another please just let us know.
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US?
We will review your personal data to ensure it is up to date and accurate but rely on your cooperation to keep us informed if any such data changes. If you would like to change any information you have provided to us, please just let us know
If you are unhappy with how we’ve handled your information, or have further questions on the processing of your personal data, contact us here:
Gok Pro Studio, Bansal House, Bracken Industrial Estate,185A Forest Road, IG6 3HX, London.
Or at the registered office of any of our group companies listed below, marked for the attention of Data Protection Officer
tel: +44 (0) 203 961 5007